Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Items Needed

During the 2nd week of April our classroom focus will be on Community Helpers, Buyers & Sellers, and Wants & Needs.  For our Center times we will be creating a grocerystore, doctors office, salon, post office, and police station.   
We are looking for the following items for our centers:
* Empty Envelopes (the kind you get in the mail with your bills)
* Empty food containers (grocery store)
* Table Top Scale (post office)
* Band Aids
* ACE Bandages
* Dress up outfits (police, doctor, aprons, etc.)
* Table top Mirrors

If you have any other items that you think might work in our centers please let me know.  Thank you so much for you help and support, I know the students are going to love these centers and your help will make it all possible. 

2 comments:

  1. did you get the scale you were looking for? I just found a digital scale, I can' bring it in on Monday if you still need one.
    Janis benn
    janis.benn@hawaiiantel.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Sakuda, How did Jayla's egg survive the drop? I asked her and she didnt remember if it broke or not. Thanks Carla
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete