Welcome to Mrs. Sakuda's blog page, I am new at this blogging thing but I am going to give it a try. I have posted information for your information as well as weblinks for you and your child to do at home.
I will be posting picutres and information on classroom activities and events on a regular basis, along with the monthly lunch menu and classroom calendar. I will also be posting blogs on what's going on in our classroom as well as ways in which you can help.
Please feel free to comment to the blogs (see sidebar). I will try to respond to as many as possible.
I love it Mrs. Sakuda! What a great way to communicate with us and keeping us informed with all that is going on in the Kindergarten world! We are so pleased with how you are teaching Kassy! THANK YOU!
ReplyDeleteBridget McCoy
Bridget thank you for you support, keep checking back as I will be posting more in the days to come!!
ReplyDelete